Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

10 Amusing Quotes About Being a Woman - by (Famous) Women


"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." - Marilyn Monroe




"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman." - Virginia Woolf




"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." - Lucille Ball




"It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen" - Dolly Parton




"Women want love to be a novel, men a short story."Daphne du Maurier




"Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women." - Nicole Hollander




"A woman is like a tea bag: you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt




"I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?" - Zsa Zsa Gabor




"Women complain about PMS, but I think of it as the only time of the month when I can be myself." 
- Roseanne Barr




"The trouble with some women is they get all excited about nothing - and then they marry him." - Cher




<>br />

No comments:

Post a Comment

"They say there's a quote (or saying) for everything - inspirational, motivational, love or otherwise. If you look hard enough, you'll find one to justify your emotional means.
There are also quotes that contradict other quotes, but isn't that what life is all about? Balance? In the end, if quotes are used to better YOUR life, then they are worth using. Can you imagine life without them? Impossible.